WhatsApp is the most popular messaging platform in the world. Various features are kept here for the convenience of the users. But WhatsApp has many features that many people don’t know about. There are many WhatsApp users who have trouble finding their contacts. But if you follow a few simple steps, you can easily select your desired contacts on WhatsApp. Let’s take a look at that way.
Ways for iPhone users –
– For this, first of all, you have to check whether your smartphone has the updated version of WhatsApp.
– If you don’t have the updated version of WhatsApp on your iPhone, you have to go to the App Store on your iPhone and click on your profile on the right side.
– Here an option called Update will be available.
– Update WhatsApp by clicking on that option. If you already have an updated version of WhatsApp on your iPhone, then that option will not appear.
– Once WhatsApp is updated, open Settings option and go to Privacy option.
– After clicking on privacy option, click on contact option.
– After opening the contact screen, a list of different apps will open.
– Click on WhatsApp app to switch to contact option.
– After doing all these steps, you will see all the contacts of your phone in the WhatsApp app.
Ways for Android users –
– First of all, WhatsApp should be opened on the Android smartphone.
– Then Privacy WhatsApp option should be opened.
– Then from there click on contact option.
– Then go to the menu option and click on contact permission.
Here’s how to do it if the WhatsApp contact recently added phone number doesn’t appear in the Android smartphone’s contact list.
– Open your phone’s WhatsApp.
– Then click on the message button on the bottom right side of your phone screen.
– Then click on the three dots on the right side.
– Then select the refresh option.
– After that the contact of the WhatsApp contact phone will be seen.