Samsung Big TV Festival Sale: Samsung India recently announced that they are bringing back their Samsung Big TV Festival sale. In this sale, various types of Samsung TVs are available at attractive discounts. These include premium and big screen Samsung TVs. Samsung India’s Big TV Festival Sale offers TVs like Neo QLED 8K, Neo QLED, QLED, The Frame, Crystal 4K UHD etc. at low prices. This offer is valid till 31 October. Let’s take a look at all the details.
Buy a certain number of TVs and get a free smartphone –
– In Samsung India’s Big TV Festival sale, customers will get a Galaxy S22 Ultra phone if they buy a 98-inch Neo QLED TV. The price of this phone is Rs 1,09,999. It also comes with a 5-year warranty and a 10-year no screen burn-in warranty. The same offer can be availed if you buy this TV in 85 and 75 inches.
– In Samsung India’s Big TV Festival Sale, customers will get a free Galaxy A32 phone on purchase of select TVs. The price of this phone is Tk 21,490. The specific TVs are – QLED 8K (65 inches), Neo QLED (55,65,75,85 inches), QLED (75, 85 inches), Crystal 4K UHD (75, 85 inches). , Frame TV (75 inches)
– In this Big TV Festival Sale of Samsung India, customers will get free Galaxy A03 phone worth Rs. 9,499 if they buy 65-inch Frame TV and 55-inch QLED TV.
– In this Samsung India Big TV Festival sale, customers will get free Samsung Slim Fit Cam worth Rs 8,990 on purchase of 55-inch QLED TV and 50-inch Neo QLED TV.
– Freestyle Battery Base is available with Freestyle Projector in this Samsung India Big TV Festival Sale. The price of which is 13,900 Tk. It also comes with Freestyle Skin Cover, which costs Rs 2,000.
Bank Offer –
This Samsung India Big TV Festival Sale offer is available at all top retail outlets and Samsung India’s official online shop, Samsung Shop. In this cell, customers can also buy products through easy EMI mode. EMI starts from just Rs.990. Customers can also get Rs 20,000 cashback through ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank and RBL Bank.
Samsung India’s Senior Vice President of Consumer Electronics Mohandeep Singh said, “This is a huge opportunity for customers who love and want to buy large screen TVs.